2into3’s Quarterly Recruitment Monitor has shown that there has been a 19% increase in management roles advertised in the not-for-profit sector in Q2 2018 compared to Q2 2017. Operations and Service roles were the most popular in Q2, while the number of CEO positions and Fundraising roles decreased from Q1 2018. The full report can be found here.
The 2into3 Quarterly Recruitment Monitor tracks trends and provides insight on management level recruitment in the not-for-profit sector on a quarterly basis.
Recent recruitment assignments completed by 2into3 include:
The Care Trust – Director of Lottery Operations & Marketing
- Merchants Quay Ireland – Senior Management Accountant (Maternity Cover)
- Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association – CEO
- Co-operative Housing Ireland – Head of Development
- ChildFund Ireland – CEO
- St. Patrick’s College, Maynooth – Director of Fundraising & Alumni Relations
Current recruitment assignments include:
- Merchants Quay Ireland – Head of Drugs, Homeless & Health Services
- Drinkaware – CEO
- CUH Charity – CEO
- GOAL – Director of People & Organisational Development
2into3 can support not-for-profit organisations talent acquisition and retention in a range of ways, including:
- Recruitment Services
- Talent Management
- The 2into3 Not-for-Profit Graduate Programme
For further information on 2into3’s recruitment services and talent strategy development process please feel free to contact 2into3 Director Dennis O’Connor at Dennis@2into3.com/ 01 2343184 or Michael Walsh at Michael.email@example.com/ 01 2343131.