Next week 2into3 will hold three events around the country to launch the annual Irish Not-for-Profit Sector: Fundraising Performance Report, supported by The Community Foundation for Ireland. This will be the 8th annual report prepared by 2into3, which provides a detailed view of a representative sample of not-for-profit organisations and insights into their activities and experiences, especially in relation to fundraising.
This is the only report of its kind in Ireland that is freely available to the public. Over the last 8 years the report has proved to be a source of support for organisations when planning to increase their philanthropic income serving as an evidence tool for better fundraising.
The details for the events are as follows:
Dublin Launch Event, Wednesday 24th of October: The Law Society of Ireland, Presidents Hall, Blackhall Place:
• Master of Ceremonies: Deirdre Garvey, CEO, The Wheel
• Report Presentation: Amy Power, Consultant 2into3
• Panelists Include:
• Niall O’Sullivan, Fund Development Adviser, The Community Foundation for Ireland
• Lisa-Nicole Dunne, CEO, Children’s Medical Research Foundation
• Diarmaid Ó Corrbuí, CEO, Carmichael Centre for Voluntary Groups
• Eamon Sharkey, Global Head of Fundraising and Marketing, Goal
• Dennis O’Connor, Director, 2into3
Galway Roundtable Event, Thursday 25th of October: COPE Galway, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Galway:
• Chair: Sharon Fitzpatrick, Head of Development, COPE Galway
Cork, Friday 26th of October: SHARE Brother Jerome Kelly Day Care Centre, Sheares Street, Cork:
• Chair: Jack Murphy, Chairman of SHARE Student Executive, SHARE Cork
With this report 2into3 aim to stimulate debate, discussion, and reflection, and to motivate civic and private stakeholders to support the efforts of the sector in continuing to enhance fundraising performance.
To register your interest in any of these events please contact Robert White at firstname.lastname@example.org