Why use a recruiter?
When you consider how much time you need to spend on drafting candidate briefs, reading through every application, selecting candidates for interview, setting aside time to meet them all and then arranging the time to interview, you soon understand why it makes sense to work with someone who can take this burden from you, as well as offer expert advice and guidance throughout.
How we work
We provide a full life cycle recruitment process to the sector, taking care of everything from the writing and placing of advertisements to screening and conducting first interviews. The client is brought in at a later stage to meet shortlisted candidates and when candidates are deemed appointable, we take care of contract offers and references.
We do things differently at 2into3 and our success to date show this to be effective. In 2018, we averaged 64 applicant per role, with 31% of these invited to a screening interview. An average of 5 candidates were shortlisted for client interview and half of these were deemed appointable by the client. This entire process, from first advertisement to candidate acceptance, took an average of 9 weeks.
Selection of Successful Placements in 2018
- Head of Drugs, Homeless & Health Services
- Day Services Manager (2 roles)
- HR Manager
- Director of People & Organisation Development
- Head of Global Fundraising & Marketing
- Global Individual Giving Manager
Co-operative housing Ireland
- Head of Finance
The Care Trust
- Director of Lottery Operations & Marketing
The Camogie Association
- Commercial Manager (Maternity Cover)
Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association
Selection of Successful Placements in 2017
St. Patrick’s Festival
- Development Manager
- Policy & Communications Manager
- National Asset Manager
- Regional Manager – Cork Partnerships
Friends of the Elderly Ireland
- Public Fundraising Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Manager – Domestic Violence Services